Five stocks to watch out for on Friday
Following are the top 5 stocks to watch out for on Friday, April 21, 2017.
1) Bajaj Finance: The company has reportedly mobilised over Rs 500 crore by issuing bonds on a private placement basis.
2) NALCO: The company’s offer for sale got a great response from investors with retail portion subscribed almost 3.17 times on Thursday.
3) Coal India: The company expects to invite bids for long-term coal supplies required for the power sector.
4) PVR: The company has reportedly sacked its chief business development officer, Vijay Kapoor, on disciplinary grounds and asked Kamal Gianchandani, chief business planning & strategy, to take over Kapoor’s responsibilities.
5) Wipro: The company is reportedly going to trim its workforce by 600 employees due to immigration curbs and rising visa costs in the US.