Did you miss out on important news? See what mattered the most
1. NCLT approved JSW Steel-AION resolution plan for Monnet Ispat and Energy; written order is awaited.
2. Fortis EGM on Aug 13 to seek shareholders nod for stake sale to IHH Healthcare.
3. Alembic Pharma receives EIR from USFDA for API facility at Karakhadi, Gujarat. All plants of the drugmaker are now FDA compliant.
4. Andhra Bank clarified that exposure to Sterling group at Rs1,143.85cr classified as NPA.
5. Gujarat Sidhee Cement halted operations of Kiln and upstream equipment in cement factory due to heavy rainfall.
6. Hatsun Agro Product proposed to set dairy manufacturing plant in Maharashtra, to be commissioned before Dec 2019.
7. Parag Milk Food, Prabhat Dairy: Maharashtra government announced Rs25 per litre as minimum rate of milk for dairy farmers.
8. Reliance Communications to meet bond holders for a proposal relating to restructuring of bonds in London on Aug 10.
9. DFM Foods to consider for stock split on Aug 6.
10. Poddar Housing and Development acquires 5,800 square metres land in Pune, with a saleable area of 1.4 lakh square feet.
11. Indian Overseas Bank receives communication for infusion of Rs2,157cr by the government.
12. SH Kelkar expects revenue growth this quarter to be moderate.
13. ONGC, Oil Indian in focus as cabinet lowers cess on pre NELP block.
14. JSW Steel to consider raising funds through debentures on July 25.
15. Coal India says dispatched 122.2 mt coal to power sector in first quarter.
16. Reliance Communication says confident of resolving debt with lenders.
17. IDBI Bank boardseek government’s view on LIC’s proposal to buy 51% stake.
18. HDFC Bank to allot 3.9cr shares to parent HDFC at Rs2174.09 per share.
19. PNC Infratech bagged order worth Rs1157cr for highway project in Karnataka.
20. 5Paisa Capital board approved 1:1 rights issues at Rs80 per share.
21. Kridhan Infra JV won Rs222.6cr order for highway project.
22. Tejas Networks implements 100G DWDM network for MCM Telecom in Mexico.
23. Rolta India signed pact to implement revised restructuring of bonds.
24. Kansai Nerolac completed acquisition of 55% stake in RAK Paints Bangladesh for Rs41.5cr.
25. Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Corporation Bank, PNB, IOB in focus as government may infuse Rs11,396cr in five state-owned banks, says government official. Capital to be used by banks to pay interest due on AT1 bonds.
1. Government initiates 214 anti-dumping probes against China.
2. India remains engaged with US for amicable solution on duty issue: Commerce Minister.
3. India is on track to meet projected growth of 7.3% in 2018: ADB.
4. 245 infrastructure projects report time overruns, 345 show cost overruns.
5. Government doubles import duty on over 50 textile products to 20%.
6. Domestic air passenger volume rises 18.36% during June 2018.
7. India’s GDP growth remains quite robust into future: IMF.
8. Finance Ministry may infuse about Rs10,000cr in 4-5 banks.
9. GDP growth of 7.5% plus a healthy, positive sign for Indian economy: CII president.
10. India’s business confidence regarding future activity remain subdued in June.
11. India need to promote women entrepreneurs to grow at 9-10%: Kant.
12. Hardening rates will lead to higher SME LAP delinquencies: Moody’s.
13. IMF trims India’s GDP forecast by 0.1 percentage point to 7.3% for 2018
14. IATA opposes imposition of GST on international air tickets.
On a one MISSED CALL on @9039006355 you can have your Free Trials for two days in Share Market so why are you waiting for, Hurry up! SUBSCRIBE US >> Bonaz Capital