Results to watch out – Sun Pharma, Tech Mahindra, Bank of Baroda
The results expected today include Sun Pharma, Tech Mahindra, Bank of Baroda, Cadila Healthcare, Page Industries, IDBI Bank.
Quarterly results that are expected today include Sun Pharma, Tech Mahindra, Bank of Baroda, Cadila Healthcare, Page Industries, IDBI Bank, Power Finance Corporation, Sundaram Finance, NBCC India, Max Financial, Karur Vysya Bank, Jagran Prakashan, BEML, India Cements, VA Tech Wabag.
These results are also expected today: General Insurance, Indian Hotels Company, Eris Lifesciences, Gujarat fluorochemicals, Lakshmi Machine Works, Engineers india, Asahi India Glass, PC Jeweller, Kalpataru Power, Hindustan Copper, Lemon Tree, FDC, Himatsingka Seide, Amber Enterprises India, Excel Crop Care, Jindal Saw, Goodyear India, JB Chemicals, Ramkrishna Forgings, Lakshmi Vilas Bank, Shriram EPC, Jai Corp, Bannariamman Sugars, TCI Express, Future Enterprises, Excel Industries, Power Mech Projects, DFM Foods, Shreyas Shipping, Monte Carlo Fashions, Hotel Leela Venture, Rico Auto Industries, Waterbase, Panama Petrochem, NLC India, Nagarjuna Fertilizers, Orissa Mineral, Ambika Cotton Mills, Goldstone Infratech, Enkei Wheels, Future Market, JBF Industries.
Here is the street expectation for the companies:
Tech Mahindra Consensus expectations for Q4FY18E:
- Revenue – Rs7,990cr, up by 2.8% qoq on improvement in communications revenue (Comviva seasonality) and recent IP deals aiding enterprise vertical
- EBITDA – Rs1,346cr, up by 6.4% qoq due to operational efficiencies, expected improvement in performance of key subsidiaries, favourable currency and higher revenues from Comviva and IP deal
- PAT – Rs940cr, down by 0.3% yoy
Tech Mahindra Ltd is currently trading at Rs716 up by Rs5.65 or 0.8% from its previous closing of Rs710.35 on the BSE.
Sun Pharma Consensus estimates for Q4FY18E:
- Revenue – Rs6,682cr, down 6.4% yoy. Taro Pharma, in Q4FY18, reported 10.8% yoy decline in its sales to $175.2mn in Q4FY18.
- EBITDA – Rs1,438cr, down 7.1% yoy due to ongoing pricing pressure in the US generics. Taro Pharma already reported gross margin decline by 535bps yoy to 67.9% in Q4FY18.
- Net profit after tax – Rs854cr, down 36.5% yoy
Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd is currently trading at Rs465 up by Rs2.95 or 0.64% from its previous closing of Rs462.05 on the BSE.
Bank of Baroda is currently trading at Rs142.20 up by Rs3.5 or 2.52% from its previous closing of Rs138.70 on the BSE.
On a one MISSED CALL on @9039006355 you can have your Free Trials for two days in Share Market so why are you waiting for, Hurry up! SUBSCRIBE US >> Bonaz Capital