Results to watch out – Titan, Zee, Adani Enterprises, Asian Paints
The results expected today include Titan, Zee, Adani Enterprises, Asian Paints, Adani Transmission, Apollo Tyres.
Here is the street expectation for the companies:
Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd Q4FY18E:
- Revenue – Rs1,696cr, up 11.0% yoy.
- EBITDA – Rs472cr, up 0.7% yoy.
- EBITDA Margin – 27.83%, a contraction of 284bps yoy.
- PAT – Rs257cr, down 11.5% yoy.
Asian Paints Q4FY18E (Consolidated)*:
- Revenue: Rs4,402.2cr; up 11.4% yoy; volume growth is expected to be in single-digit. The company had taken a price hike of 1.5%, however, the full effect of the price hike will be seen in the next quarter.
- EBITDA: Rs800cr; up 16.8% yoy; cost rationalisation measures and price hikes will partly offset the sharp increase in crude oil prices.
- EBITDA margin: 18.9%, expansion of 88bps yoy.
- PAT: Rs534cr; up 15.4% yoy.
Titan Company Ltd Q4FY18E:
- Revenue – Rs4,008cr, up 16.9% yoy.
- EBITDA – Rs398.4cr, up 47.6% yoy.
- EBITDA Margin – 9.9%, an expansion of 207bps yoy.
- PAT – Rs281.9cr, up 40.5% yoy.
Adani Enterprises Ltd is currently trading at Rs127.25 down by Rs1.9 or 1.47% from its previous closing of Rs129.15 on the BSE.
Tata Communications Ltd is currently trading at Rs614.55 up by Rs3.25 or 0.53% from its previous closing of Rs611.30 on the BSE.
Apollo Tyres Ltd is currently trading at Rs286.30 down by Rs0.75 or 0.26% from its previous closing of Rs287.05 on the BSE.