Things to know before investing in AU Small Finance Bank IPO
– AU Small Finance Bank (AU SFB) was incorporated in 1996 as a systemically important, non-deposit accepting asset finance company.
– The company focuses on retail, primarily serving the low and middle-income individuals and businesses that have limited or no access to formal banking channels.
– Currently, the company has its operations through 269 branches, 121 asset centers, one central processing centre and 10 offices spread across 10 states and one Union territory in India.
– The bank has a significant presence in states such as Rajasthan, Gujarat, Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh.
– AU SFB has a diversified loan book composition which has helped the company reduce its concentration risk and improve asset quality. Out of the total loan book, 98.99 per cent is backed by revenue-generating assets.
– AU’s gross loan assets and earnings grew at an impressive CAGR of 34 per cent and 65 per cent, respectively, over FY14-17.
– The company has also reported a strong 48 per cent PAT CAGR over FY2013-17.
Price Band: Rs 355-Rs 358 per equity share
Promoters holding Pre-Issue: 33.4%
Promoters holding Post-Issue: 30.4%