SEBI Registration No - INA000003197 Investment in stock and commodity market are subject to market risk. Please do not trade on those tips which are not provided through SMS.

Blog

buySellHold3-770x433

Top stocks in focus today: RCom, Hindalco, ITC, JSW Steel, Tata Steel, SBI, Britannia

These companies will be in focus during trade today based on recent and latest news developments.

Tata Steel to acquire Bhushan Steel through its step-down subsidiary Bamnipal Steel.

ICICI Bank acquires nearly 18% stake in Gammon Infrastructure.

ArcelorMittal transfers Rs7,000cr to SBI account to become eligible for Essar Steel bid.

RCom admitted to insolvency proceedings by NCLT bench.

EPC Industries to form joint venture with Israel’s Top Greenhouse.

Shree Pushkar acquired 40,000 sq mtr land at MIDC, Ratnagiri for expansion purpose.

Union Bank of India Board of directors on May 18 will approve the Capital Plan 2018-19 and approve raising equity capital through public issue (i.e. follow-on-public issue) and/or rights issue and/or private placement, including qualified institutional placements and/or preferential allotment to Government of India or other Institutions.

Punjab & Sind Bank reviews the MCLR for different tenors, effective from May 16.

Biocon to dilute up to 2% stake in Syngene International during May 16-August 10, to meet minimum public shareholding norms.

Multi Commodity Exchange of India commenced options trading in crude oil contract.

TCS grows its presence in Arkansas, welcoming 200+ new employees to Little Rock.

M&M’s subsidiary EPC Industrié Limited entered into an agreement, to form a joint venture company in India with Top Greenhouses Limited, Israel to provide solutions for protected cultivation technology products and subscribe/acquire up to 60% of the share capital of the JV with the remaining 40% proposed to be held by Top Greenhouses.

Indiabulls Real Estate Board to consider the proposal of buy-back of equity shares of the company on May 18.

Shreyas Shipping and Logistics has signed a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) for the acquisition of one container vessel of about 2500 teus. The delivery of the vessel is expected by June 2018.

Allahabad Bank decides to divest all the functional responsibilities of MD & CEO Usha Ananthasubramanian.

Results Today: ITC, Tata Steel, Hindalco, TVS Motor, Aarti Drugs, NIIT, Alembic Pharma, Jyothy Laboratories, JK Lakshmi Cement, Prataap Snacks, Balkrishna Paper Mills, Brigade Enterprises, Welspun India, Century Plyboards, DB Corp, Praj Industries.

Make sure your Financial Advisors worth their fees here we’re letting you know us more who we actually so click here to TRADE UP >> Bonaz Capital