SEBI Registration No - INA000003197 Investment in stock and commodity market are subject to market risk. Please do not trade on those tips which are not provided through SMS.

Blog

sugar_cane_tractors_0

VST Tillers Tractors total volumes down 24% yoy in June 2018

Total volumes for India’s largest power tiller manufacturer, VST Tillers Tractors Limited (VSTTL), declined 24% yoy in June 2018. However, these were 55% higher compared to May 2018. It sold a total of 3,819 units in June 2018.

VSTTL sold 2,948 power tillers in June 2018, down 28% yoy but up 68% mom. It sold 871 tractors in June 2018, down 9% yoy but up 23% mom. In terms of volumes, VSTTL derives 77% of its volumes from power tillers and the remaining 23% from tractors. In revenue terms (FY18), 51% is derived from power tillers, 40% from tractors and 9% from other segments such as rice transplantors, harvesters, etc.

For Q1FY19, VSTTL sold 7,294 units, 25% yoy lower and 47% qoq lower.

VST Tillers Tractors Ltd is currently trading at Rs2,274.75 down by Rs37.7 or 1.63% from its previous closing of Rs2,312.45 on the BSE. The scrip opened at Rs2,271.05 and has touched a high and low of Rs2,279.95 and Rs2,245 respectively. So far 8,026 (NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs1,997.85cr.

On a one MISSED CALL on @9039006355 you can have your Free Trials for two days in Share Market so why are you waiting for, Hurry up! SUBSCRIBE US >> Bonaz Capital